
Clark turns 2 months today. He has been suffering with a cold and some bouts of colic but even with all this he is such a good baby. He sleeps from about 9-10 pm until 2am and then sleeps again until about 6am. Mom is very grateful for this. He is smilling and loves looking at himself in the mirror. He gets a little frustrated when I leave him alone too long as he likes to have company like his mom. He is also a good eater. We had his checkup yesterday and he is in the 95th percentile for weight and height. He is following his brother´s footsteps.

3 comments:
He's so stinkin' cute! He looks so different already. :) I miss you guys tons.
He is so handsome, down right CUTE! Tell him we love him very much and hope to meet him this summer...I hope it works out that you guys can come to the states.
Oh my goodness! He is so cute! These are the first pics I've seen. Kiss that cutie for me!
Post a Comment