While my family was visiting, one day we decided to go some where but when we tried to start up the car, the battery was dead because a light was left on. Thankfully the neighbor who parks his car next to ours in the underground parking was there and he helped us charge the battery. The next day Charlie told me to come look at something and the picture below is what I found. Charlie found some antenna cord in the house and proceeded to connect it to his tricycle and Winnie the Pooh Car. He said he was charging them. Perhaps I have a future mechanic on my hands.
On a side note, my dad thought it was interesting how since the majority of the people live in apartment buildings and they do not have chimneys for Santa to come down, in order to decorate for Christmas people hang Santa Clauses climbling up a ladder from their windows.
(Don´t worry, with my mom´s help I now have clean windows)

No comments:
Post a Comment